Sedulitas, as approved by OHTA, offers the Asbestos and Other Fibres Training module W506.
- Appling ergonomic principles to the creation of safer, healthier and more efficient and effective activities in the workplace.
- Conducting ergonomic risk assessments.
- Developing appropriate control measures for ergonomic risk factors.
- Describing work-related causes of musculo-skeletal disorders.
- Designing a workplace according to good ergonomic principles.
- Assessing ergonomic aspects of the working environment and work organisation.
Who should attend?
All hygienists and all persons involved in the health, safety and/or environmental management of a company, as well as any interested parties are invited to attend.
Please request and complete the registration form.
ON-LINE PRESENTATION AVAILABLE – SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS – CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.