Sedulitas, as approved by OHTA, offers the Asbestos and Other Fibres Training module W502.
- Identifying sources of thermal stress within the working environment.
- Understanding the nature of thermal strain on the body.
- Assessing the thermal environment through appropriate measurement and other means.
- Evaluating the likely risk from exposure to thermal stress.
- Suggesting appropriate control approaches for the thermal environment.
Who should attend?
All hygienists and all persons involved in the health, safety and/or environmental management of a company, as well as any interested parties are invited to attend.
Please request and complete the registration form.
ON-LINE PRESENTATION AVAILABLE – SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS – CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.