Sedulitas, as approved by OHTA, offers the basic Occupational Hygiene Training module W503 over a period of 5 days.
The 5-Day W503 Training Course will cover the following:
- Practical understanding of Occupational Hygiene and the Occupational Hygienist
- How to identify potential health hazards and their sources in the workplace
- Understand the basics of exposure assessment, measurement processes and control methods to be used in the workplace
- How to manage and advise on workplace health issues and manage occupational hygiene programmes as well as be legally compliant with the OHS Act
- To provide a foundation in which further in-depth studies of individual occupational hygiene subjects can be undertaken.
What is Occupational Hygiene?
“Occupational Hygiene is the discipline of anticipating, recognising, evaluating and controlling health hazards in the working environment with the objective of protecting worker health and well-being and safeguarding the community at large.” IOHA
Who should attend?
All hygienists and all persons involved in the health, safety and/or environmental management of a company, as well as any interested parties are invited to attend.
Please request and complete the registration form.
ON-LINE PRESENTATION AVAILABLE – SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS – CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.