Sedulitas, as approved by OHTA, offers the basic Occupational Hygiene Training module W201, as well as intermediate training W501 to W507 of core subjects regarding hazardous substances and noise, and optional subjects of asbestos, thermal and ergonomics essentials.
W201: BASIC PRINCIPLES IN OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE
All Occupational Hygiene personnel and all persons involved in the Health, Safety and/or Environmental Management of a company, as well as any interested parties are invited to attend.
Presenter: Approved OHTA Course Provider: Mr PJ Jacobs (ROH – SAIOH)
The 5-Day W201 Training Course will cover the following:
- Practical understanding of Occupational Hygiene and the role of OccupationalHygiene members of staff.
- How to identify potential Health Hazards and their sources in the workplace.
- Understanding the basics of Exposure Assessment, Measurement Processes and Exposure Control Methods to be used in the workplace.
- How to manage and advise on Workplace Health Issues and manage Occupational Hygiene programmes.
Certified OHTA courses presented by SEDULITAS are subject to completion and a written examination as assessed by OHTA, and on passing, OHTA will issue a certificate (note that SAIOH has been accredited by OHTA to issue certificates for the successful completion of this module). The W201 course is the foundation for further Intermediate Level courses (ICertOH). The British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) is the awarding and examining body for the intermediate OHTA modules.
- Pre-booking is essential for catering purposes. Light refreshments will be served.
- Please complete the Registration Form.
- For further information contact Dorothy 073 317 4975 or email@example.com
ONLINE PRESENTATION AVAILABLE – SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS – CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAIL.